Demetra Embroidered Dress
Here's to endless summer dressing with this beautiful distinctive dress from Southern Italy! Fusing traditional techniques with a modern silhouette and elevated handmade details, the design embodies a sophisticated bohemian spirit! This effortless feminine dress is made for seaside escapes, this season's soirees and wanderings. A treasured piece to add to your collection of timeless favorites!
- Features traditional woven embroidered fabric from Salento in Southern Italy on bodice. Handmade red embroidered details on sleeves.
- Materials: 80% linen, 20% cotton
- One size. Flowy loose silhouette. Slips on.
- Colors: Red embroidery and woven details. White sleeves. Light Blue body.
- Square neckline. Voluminous gathered bell 3/4 length sleeves. Baby doll silhouette. Maxi length.
- Raw edge hemline.
- Please note that variation in color or texture maybe present due to handmade nature and craftsmanship.
- Made in Italy.
Nina Leuca is an Italian label based in Lecce province in Salento, the southern part of Puglia region. Founded in 2016 by designer Benedetta Rossi, the line fuses traditional techniques and materials from the region with distinctive handmade details and feminine silhouettes. Her designs radiate the unique handcrafted nature and effortless modern boheme appeal!