Helen Vintage Jacket Grid
$ 185.00 $ 235.00
Bring a colorful touch to your wardrobe with a beautiful vintage one-of-a-kind cotton sari jacket. Every jacket is sustainable and comes in a unique, beautiful print and color in different matching cotton saris. The fabric is made of two or more layers of old sari fabrics and hand embroidered with kantha stitches. Brighten up your ensemble this season with this pretty layering piece!
- Material: Fabric is from several upcycled cotton sari blankets.
- Color: Multi-color print pattern like blue, purple and black with contrasting trim.
- One Size- Chest approximately 48" and length 28"
- Front patch pocket. Long sleeves with option to fold over showing contrasting pattern.
- Each piece is unique and redesigned from pre-loved Saris. Due to vintage nature of the fabric that was reused, small imperfections such as loose threads, variations in color and small stains may be present. The small imperfections that can occur tells a story about the fabric’s authentic life from the past.
SISSEL EDELBO was founded in 2004 by friends, Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, with the vision of creating a fashion brand based on pure, sustainable values as well as their love for feminine and colorful prints. The brand is committed to sourcing and upcycling the finest vintage saris worn by Indian women for generations. They rework these beautiful fabrics into dreamy styles to last season after season.
SISSEL EDELBO creates timeless styles that have their own unique story and shows both Indian heritage and the modern, nordic silhouettes. The collection combines colorful prints with comfortable playful styles for a modern boho vibe.