Isabel Dress Light Blue
An ode to vintage style with pretty feminine details, this dress is can be dressed up or down and worn through many seasons. Wear it layered over jeans or leggings and under your fave sweater this season! This one-of-a-kind dress has a placket that let you decide whether you want to wear the dress closed or more casual if you unbutton.
- Material: Fabric is from upcycled vintage saris.
- Color: Multi-color print.
- One Size- Chest 116 cm and length 91 cm.
- Features oversized collar with pintuck details and buttons in front. Long sleeves. Approximately knee lenth. Placket with front buttons.
- Each piece is unique and redesigned from pre-loved Saris. Due to vintage nature of the fabric that was reused, small imperfections such as loose threads, variations in color and small stains may be present. The small imperfections that can occur tells a story about the fabric’s authentic life from the past.
- Model pics for scale only and not the one for sale.
SISSEL EDELBO was founded in 2004 by friends, Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, with the vision of creating a fashion brand based on pure, sustainable values as well as their love for feminine and colorful prints. The brand is committed to sourcing and upcycling the finest vintage saris worn by Indian women for generations. They rework these beautiful fabrics into dreamy styles to last season after season.
SISSEL EDELBO creates timeless styles that have their own unique story and shows both Indian heritage and the modern, nordic silhouettes. The collection combines colorful prints with comfortable playful styles for a modern boho vibe.