Featuring pretty details and a lovely sillhouette, this beatiful dress is a summer staple for a day out. Ready for brunch or that much needed holiday getaway!
- Material: Kala organic Cotton
- Color: Neutral color like an olive taupe. Due to handyed nature, tones may differ from image.
- Sleeveless, ruched body, low cut back and free flowing hem. Tie accents and large pockets on sides.
- Material is handwoven and hand dyed using natural dyes in Kutch.
- Comes in a branded cotton tote.
- Length 46”. Model is 5’6” tall and is wearing size Small. Measurements in Large taken flat: chest -20” , waist -21” length- 46”.
Based in Mumbai, Ito is a clothing brand that aims at linking sustainable practices with traditional weaving and dyeing techniques, to make everyday essentials that prioritize comfort over style and timeless over trendy with a certain sophisticated beauty. Founded by designer Shivani Gandhi, Ito believes in a minimalist approach towards designing thoughtful silhouettes that not only keep the wearer at ease with everyday movement but also uplift their personality. This design philosophy resulted in the making of contemporary and timeless silhouettes she calls, "Fuss free clothing for well lived days."