Sofus Patchwork Silk Jacket Dark
This special one-of-a-kind piece will become a treasured addition to your wardrobe staples! Part of the brand's Zero Waste concept, it features a patchwork of complementary colors and patterns made from excess of finest pure silk vintage saris. The jacket can be worn outdoors, or indoors as a cardigan. Comes with a belt for a feminine look or worn open for a relaxed fit. Enjoy this work of art for many seasons to come!
- Material: Fabric is handpicked by designers from 100% silk crepe vintage saris. Cotton lining hand printed in beautiful block print.
- Color: Patchwork of multi-color pattern with primary dark tones.
- One Size- Chest approximately 44" and length 32", sleeve length 28"
- Front patch pocket. Comes with removable belt.
- Each piece is unique and redesigned from pre-loved Saris. Due to vintage nature of the fabric that was reused, small imperfections such as loose threads, variations in color and small stains may be present. The small imperfections that can occur tells a story about the fabric’s authentic life from the past.
SISSEL EDELBO was founded in 2004 by friends, Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, with the vision of creating a fashion brand based on pure, sustainable values as well as their love for feminine and colorful prints. The brand is committed to sourcing and upcycling the finest vintage saris worn by Indian women for generations. They rework these beautiful fabrics into dreamy styles to last season after season.
SISSEL EDELBO creates timeless styles that have their own unique story and shows both Indian heritage and the modern, nordic silhouettes. The collection combines colorful prints with comfortable playful styles for a modern boho vibe.