Nina Embroidered Dress
Here's to endless summer dressing with this standout piece from Southern Italy! Featuring traditional textiles, elevated handmade details and timeless cut, this dress is an instant closet staple for your adventures near and far. A piece of modern boheme for your resort dressing or local wanderings. Great layered with other pieces. A treasured piece to add to your collection of timeless favorites!
- Features traditional woven embroidered fabric from Salento in Southern Italy on bodice. Unique handmade embroidered details on sleeves.
- Materials: 80% linen, 20% cotton
- One size. Flowy loose silhouette. Slips on.
- Colors: Blush woven details. White sleeves. Stone beige body.
- Square neckline. Wide 3/4 length sleeves. Baby doll silhouette. Maxi length.
- Please note that variation in color or texture maybe present due to handmade nature and craftsmanship.
- Made in Italy.
Nina Leuca is an Italian label based in Lecce province in Salento, the southern part of Puglia region. Founded in 2016 by designer Benedetta Rossi, the line fuses traditional techniques and materials from the region with distinctive handmade details and feminine silhouettes. Her designs radiate the unique handcrafted nature and effortless modern boheme appeal!