Sage Bone Moon Mug
We love the tones and textures of this special hand built cup. Hand formed and glaze offers an organic rustic quality. Beautiful and sculptural, a great addition to your treasured pieces for daily use!
- Color: Soft sage moon hovers in a rustic mottled cream and brown landscape. Hazy blue rim and black interior.
- Size: 3" H x 4" D with handle 5.75" W
- Each piece is made with pinch and coil technique emphasizing a wabi sabi and rustic aesthetic.
- Handwash recommended.
- Due to do the handmade nature, the size, shape and color tone may vary from photo and with each piece. Small imperfections are part of these handmade pieces and make each piece unique.
- Please note care with use of hot contents as cup may become hot.
Based in Orcas Island, Washington, Ayame Ceramics is a line of beautiful handbuilt ceramics crafted by Ayame Bullock. Her work is inspired by her personal experiences, but most importantly her Japanese heritage and working surrounded by the serene rustic beauty of the San Juan Islands in Washington State.