Small Sculptural Vessel #4
Part of Laura Itkonen's Sculptural Series of collectible, sculptural handmade design. This stunning little vessel combines art with function. Featuring a stacked white tube handle and a terracotta ball on top. Use it for small jewelry, treasured trinkets, or spices while adorning your shelf or table top. A special piece to collect for yourself or as a gift for the design enthusiast.
- Material: Porcelain, Finnish red earthenware, special lustre decoration of thin metal platinum or copper on top of lid.
- Color: white body, lid-coral blush with blue and turquoise pattern, terracotta
- Size: Approx. 2.75" diameter x 2" H cup , with lid approx. 3" H
- Food safe glazing in side the cup and underside of the lid.
- Handwashing recommended.
- Handmade from scratch in her studio Finland.
- Comes in a tube makers packaging.
- Please note due to handmade nature, slight variations in size, color and tones may be present and make each piece unique.
Lauren Itkonen is a designer and maker based in Helsinki, Finland. She works in a diverse range of design, art and retail projects. With motto is "Art with a function". her main focus of production is on visually detailed, tactile architectural ceramics designed to enrich both private and public spaces.