Brave Shirt Dress Light
A Sissel Edelbo bestseller! This versatile comfy dress is made from several upcycled saris and redesigned into a modern nordic cut and style. It features a long, relaxed style that suits all body types and shapes. Wear it loose or with your fave belt for a more tailored look. A seasonless fave and pretty option for working or lounging at home and ready for a day out.
- Material: Soft lightweight fabric is from upcycled vintage saris.
- Color: Multi-color print pattern with light tones and small embroidered detail.
- One Size- Loose , flowy fit.
- Measurements: Waist 72", length front 47", back length 48", arm length 24"
- Features gatherings on the upper back and on the front shoulder part to give this dress a beautiful flowy look. Front buttons. Side slits towards bottom.
- Each piece is unique and redesigned from pre-loved Saris. Due to vintage nature of the fabric that was reused, small imperfections such as loose threads, variations in color and small stains may be present. The small imperfections that can occur tells a story about the fabric’s authentic life from the past.
- Model pics for scale only and not the one for sale.
SISSEL EDELBO was founded in 2004 by friends, Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, with the vision of creating a fashion brand based on pure, sustainable values as well as their love for feminine and colorful prints. The brand is committed to sourcing and upcycling the finest vintage saris worn by Indian women for generations. They rework these beautiful fabrics into dreamy styles to last season after season. SISSEL EDELBO creates timeless styles that have their own unique story and shows both Indian heritage and the modern, nordic silhouettes. The collection combines colorful prints with comfortable playful styles for a modern boho vibe.