Sugar Candy Mountain
Featuring a timeless cut and beautiful textile, this blouse can elevate a casual ensemble when paired with denim, or pull it all together when paired with a skirt. Faux wooden buttons line up the front and secure the mock Nehru collar around your neck. The polka dot pattern is block-printed by hand onto the fabric, making each piece one of a kind.
- Material: Japanese-sourced 100% natural cotton.
- Color: Indigo with white dots
- Pre-washed with organic non-scented soap.
- Sizing: XS/S- 0-4 , M/L 6-10
- Sustainably made with love in Los Angeles.
Sugar Candy Mountain is an ethical and sustainable clothing brand created out of a desire for a confluence of comfort, beauty, and community. Founded by designer Bianca Brannaman, the line features natural fabrics and timeless design, so they can be worn and re-accessorized as styles and trends come and go.