Ruby Bell Ceramics
Geometric Little Bottle
This adorable little bottle is truly a versatile piece! Part of a collection of geometric curved forms, it can be used in multiple ways while sitting pretty on your table top or shelf. Use it as a vessel for oil, little cutting or may even fit a candlestick.
- Material: Speckle beige clay. Raw unglazed.
- Handbuilt with unglazed exterior and clear glazed interior.
- Available in half circle, oval and circular shape and includes a round ball top.
- Size including ball top: Circle-5" H , Half-Circle-4" in H, Oval-5.5" H
- Please note: This item is handmade and each piece is unique, some variations, marks and slight imperfections are to be expected.
- Each bottle is sold separately.
Portland-based ceramicist Taylor Ruby Bell approaches each sculpture as its own unique object where imperfections are embraced and surprises inherent in the hand-building process are highlighted. The geometry of the forms is complimented by the visibility of the artist's hand, as every pinch, cut and smoothing gesture is unabashedly shown. Each piece is individually hand built and will become treasured additions to any home.