Ngong Moyen Pouch
$ 63.00 $ 79.00
Part of a series of accessories inspired by Katrin's trip to Kenya, this gorgeous pouch was hand-dyed with colors inspired ed by evening light settling over the the Ngong Hills that surround Nairobi. It can hold your essentials for daily use or next getaway vacation. Featuring a pretty neutral color, access just what you need-tech gadgets, make-up, cash and sunglasses. Carry them in your work bag by day, then it can easily transition as a pretty clutch or wristlet with its detachable strap-ready for an evening out!
- Color: Greyish black with orange tones.
- Material: Organic cotton canvas. Lined in organic cotton canvas with patch pocket
- Size: 7" H x 111/2" W
- YKK zipper with black leather pull.
- Hand-dyed and constructed by hand in her Brooklyn studio. Fabric is washed prior to clutch being sewn.
- Due to handmade nature, the designs have slight inconsistencies, variations in color, pattern and texture. Dyeing is an organic process leaving every bag unique.
Katrin Reifeiss is a Brooklyn-based designer and maker with an incurable wanderlust and love of color. She hand-dyes and crafts a line of beautiful textile goods specializing in Japanese Shibori. Inspired by her love of travel and paintings, every hand-crafted item tells a story and is designed to be well loved and used for many seasons.