Haori Coat Patchwork BOA
Our favorite sweater coat from Atelier Delphine in a beautiful color combination! Featuring gorgeous patchwork detailing and a relaxed silhouette, this piece will keep you warm all season long layered over any ensemble. Top off your favorite dress or layer over turtleneck and jeans. An effortless closet staple for many seasons!
- Material: Self - Wool 49%, Cotton 51% Contrast - Wool 65%, Cotton 29%, Nylon 6%
- Color: Mauve Taupe and Black
- Slouchy oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulders and fold over collar. Side Pockets.
- Made in USA with imported fabrics from Japan.
- Maddalena first model wears Small. Second model wears XS.
Based in Southern California, Atelier Delphine is a line of apparel and accessories founded by designer Yuka Izutsu. Executed in muted colors, beautiful tailoring and the highest quality fabrics, Atelier Delphine’s pieces are meant to serve as a sanctuary from trend-driven fast fashion.