The Things We Keep
Striped Linen Kitchen Towel
Featuring a modern organic feel and super hardworking, this linen towel is a kitchen must have! A multitude of uses: wipe off utensils or countertops, wrap fresh oven baked bread, or tuck one in your apron to always have on hand. Amazingly soft, slubby linen will only get more absorbent with wash and wear.
- Material: 100% linen
- Size: Measures approximately 17" by 24".
- Color: Blue/Flax- Indigo striped interwoven with dusty medium beige
- Features cotton twill loop at back corner for easy hanging.
- Care instructions: Machine or hand wash on cold or warm water. Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Hand sewn in Brooklyn, New York.
Talented maker Kay Wang designs and crafts her sculptural line of jewelry and wares in New York. Aptly named The Things We Keep, each piece is hand fabricated and finished to heirloom quality using ethically sourced materials to hopefully become something you keep with you on all your journeys. A focus on sculptural design and impeccable workmanship have become signatures to her line.