Indigo Moon Sake Set
Lovely tokkuri in an indigo moon color to hold sake and comes with a pair of little moon cups. These hand formed vessels are great addition to your treasured pieces you or as a special gift for someone. A beautiful set with a great smooth texture and feel.
- Vessel and cups are inlayed with porcelain. Handpainted with finished a soft satiny glaze.
- Color: Indigo moon with cream circle in center and inside vessel. Speckled quality. Linear pattern on circle.
- Size: Flask-6.75" H x 2.75" at base. Cups-2" H x 2.75" W
- Each piece is made with pinch and coil technique emphasizing a wabi sabi and rustic aesthetic.
- Handwash recommended.
- Due to do the handmade nature, the size, shape and color tone may vary from photo and with each piece. Small imperfections are part of these handmade pieces and make each piece unique.
Based in Orcas Island, Washington, Ayame Ceramics is a line of beautiful handbuilt ceramics crafted by Ayame Bullock. Her work is inspired by her personal experiences, but most importantly her Japanese heritage and working surrounded by the serene rustic beauty of the San Juan Islands in Washington State.